The Diploma Programme is a two-year course curriculum following the Foundation Programme at KMMC. In addition, successful completion of the Diploma Programme guarantees entrance into a final 3rd year at Middlesex University, allowing students to complete a Bachelor of Arts Degree.
The Diploma curriculum delves further into practical, technological, historical, and theoretical aspects of music, encouraging students to specialise in their chosen field while still exploring the full spectrum of musical subjects. The programme will provide an education to develop each student’s potential as a professional by expanding upon knowledge learned in the Foundation year. Courses may include:
- Orchestrating for the Symphony Orchestra
- Performance Masterclasses
- 20th Century Developments in Western Classical Music
- Advanced Compositional Techniques
- Audio Engineering
Full Time Music Curriculum with Intention of Studying at Middlesex University
- Successful completion of KMMC's Foundation Program will lead to eligibility for Diploma Program admission.